Sunday, October 7, 2018

Kangana Ranaut on Vikas Bahl: Everytime we met socially, he'd cover his face in my neck, hold me extremely tight

Ruler performing artist Kangana Ranaut has affirmed producer Vikas Bahl made her vibe awkward on a few events, after a lady representative at Phantom Films emphasized her charges of attack against the movie chief. 

A year ago, the lady representative at Phantom Films, which had Bahl as one of the accomplices close by Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane and Madhu Mantena, had affirmed that Bahl carried on improperly with her amid an outing to Goa. 

Image result for latest photos of kangana ranaut
In an ongoing article in Huffpost India, the lady has repeated the claims, sharing further insights about the episode. 

As per the report, in October 2015, the lady connected with Kashyap and point by point her experience, yet no move was made while Bahl kept on hassling her until the point when she at last quit the organization. 

After the article became famous online, Queen on-screen character Kangana Ranaut additionally raised her voice against Bahl, the executive of the motion picture. 

"(I) Totally trust her, despite the fact that Vikas was hitched in 2014 when we were shooting Queen, he boasted about having easygoing sex with another accomplice each other day. I don't pass judgment on individuals and their relational unions however you can tell when enslavement progresses toward becoming infection," Kangana said in a meeting with India Today. 

The on-screen character said she was "disgraced" for not being cool enough by the chief, who, Kangana says, was terrified of her. 

"Yet at the same time each time we met, socially welcomed and embraced one another, he'd cover his face in my neck, hold me extremely tight and take in the smell of my hair. It took me extraordinary measure of quality and exertion to haul myself out of his grip. He'd state 'I cherish how you smell K'. I could tell something isn't right with him". 

Kangana said however she trusted the lady who leveled affirmations against Bahl, it was tragic that individuals were assaulting him presently "despite the fact that the lady requested help long back." 

"That time the story was helpfully killed yet I bolstered her around then too... I figured the development would make up for lost time yet I wasn't right," she said. 

Kangana additionally guaranteed that Vikas had gone to her with a content about a gold medalist from Haryana however quit discussing the undertaking as she bolstered the lady. 

"I wouldn't fret missing out on a decent content and I never called him either. I was resolved to state what I felt was correct yet the issue was pushed far from anyone's regular field of vision and I didn't hear any updates about the equivalent. It's diverting after the news of Phantom disintegration, many are finding the valor to assault him. 

"Disgrace on such a general public, go take a gander at yourselves in the mirror pack of defeatists. Assaulting feeble men won't start a development. Lets not be pioneers. Particular shock will just fill in as diversion, this will simply be newspaper chatter and that's it," she said. 

On 6 October, the four accomplices of the Phantom Films declared to break down their joint pennant, without refering to the explanation behind this choice. 

Established in 2011, the flag has delivered films like Lootera, Queen, Ugly, NH 10, Bombay Velvet, Masaan, Udta Punjab, Raman Raghav 2.0 and Trapped, among others. 

Their last film as makers will be Hrithik Roshan-starrer Super 30. Coordinated by Bahl, the film is booked to be discharged on 25 January, 2019.

0 Post a Comment: